Love The Farm? Join our team.
Love great food, sustainable agriculture and strong community? The Farm is the place for you. We have a fun-loving team in our store, greenhouses and kitchens.
Part Time Baker
The Farm at Eastman’s Corner is looking for a part time baker to join our team! We are a scratch kitchen that produces baked and savory items for the retail store and small catering events.
Applicants must be able to work Mondays and Tuesdays, work independently, and complete tasks assigned.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a professional bakery required
- Degree or certification in a pastry program preferred
- Available weekdays/early morning is a must
- Experience with large batch sizes, using a scale
- Highly motivated and organized
- Efficient with time management
- Comfortable working with quick breads, cookies, bars, pies, doughs etc
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
Physical Setting: Bakery
Schedule: 8 hour day shifts. May include holidays.
Email Chuck at email@example.com to apply.
Farm Store Clerk
Our ideal candidate will be customer service oriented – someone that enjoys working in a fun and fast-paced farm store/restaurant environment. Job duties include, but aren’t limited to, taking customer orders, making smoothie/coffee drinks, store stocking, and supporting seasonal farm events.
The Farm at Eastman’s Corner is a community-governed year-round farm and store committed to supporting our local farmers and food producers and provides fresh and healthy meals from our own Farm kitchen.
This is a FT position, with some weekends required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $10.00 per hour
Email Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Full Time Cook
Duties may Include:
- Cooking made to order salads, soups, and sandwiches preparing entrees, soups, specials for our store preparing salads, sandwiches, and other items as needed for display case.
- Cooking in our made to order kitchen.
- Assisting in preparation of food truck events on property labeling and dating farm prepared items to sell.
- Preparing catering requests and delivery of catering items.
- Stocking and cleaning a production kitchen.
- Other duties as needed
Applicant should have 3 years production kitchen experience. The ideal candidate would have experience in large batch cooking, great time management, multitasking skills, and the ability to work independently. Email Chuck at email@example.com to apply.